BASIC ABOUT LED :-
- · A light-emitting diode (LED) is a semiconductor device.
- · It is a semiconductor light source.
- · It emits light when an electric current is passed through it.
- · Light is produced when the particles that carry the current combine together within the semiconductor material.
MATERIAL USED TO MANUFACTURE:-
- · Aluminum gallium arsenide (AlGaAs): red and infrared LEDs
- · Gallium phosphide (GaP): yellow and green LEDs
- · Indium gallium nitride (InGaN): blue, green and ultraviolet high-brightness LEDs
- · Aluminum gallium indium phosphide (AlGaInP): yellow, orange and red high-brightness LEDs
PIN CONFIGURATION OF LED:-
POST BY:- Er. MOHIT VERMA